Hey, hey! Today we are doing an
Arts and Crafts CHALLENGE! Yes. We know that this is a time when many of you
are staying home more than usual. – So do we.
– Yes. We thought we would do something inspiring,
so we will do a crafts challenge. – Yes. Something that’s talked about a lot right now is…
– Washing and disinfecting your hands. We were challenged on Instagram by our friend
who runs the account “Familjeprojektet”. Her and her family have decorated their bottles.
They challenged us to do the same. We thought, it’s almost… Easter. …feather. Well, Easter. Hey… Easter is around the corner
and many of you have requested a challenge. The one who makes the best looking bottles wins.
I’m in a team with dad-da-da-da-da-da… ♪ Yeah! – Who is your teammate?
– Mama-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma… ♪ – The winning team!
– We will see. – We are the winning team, right?
– Yes! – We will see. You decide by commenting below.
– Yes, as usual. And none of us will be sad, right? No. We do this
just because it’s fun. – Let’s go!
– Yay! We have brought out all our arts and crafts supplies.
They are from a few different holidays. Some are a bit Christmassy. Yes, these knick-knacks.
What are they called? Pipe cleaners. What are you two doing? Alma will decorate this one
and I will decorate the hand sanitizer. But we won’t tell you our plans, of course.
We are whispering to each other. – Hmm…
– Hmm. What should we do? I think I’ll do this one. Or, we both do this one,
and you and I do this one. – We can do both of them together.
– Yes. Shall we make a sweater for this one? – Mm.
– Okay, you can cut. Eavesdrop on them. – No, don’t eavesdrop.
– What a little rascal. Mom told me to. Nice hairdo. – Like this?
– Yes, and let’s put tape here. – And what should we put up here?
– Like… eyes. – Eyes? Okay.
– Yeah. It’s fine if the losing team
can hear us. We are no losing team!
You are the worst losers ever. Or maybe the best losers
in the whole world, I think. Oh. That’s good, then. Maybe so, but… We took some fabric, made a hole in it
and put it over the bottle. We will make a nice, yellow sweater
and then decorate it. We have to cut it here
so that we can fold this. In our family, we don’t do arts and crafts
enough to be good at it, I think. We are no
arts and crafts experts. Alma does a lot of it
at her after school center. This was Harry’s idea. – Wow, nice.
– Oh. – What should we do with this one?
– We have to draw something nice. Are you looking forward
to Easter? Sorry. Yes… well, yes. If I don’t have to have glue and feathers
on my fingers, then absolutely. How about you, Alma? Yes, because then you can be an Easter witch
and then you get candy, or money to buy candy. I’m looking forward to Easter
because you get eggs with lots of candy inside. I like that… I like that. Alma, do you know
what’s before Easter? How’s it going? I don’t know, she keeps
playing tricks on me. This glue… There, now we have a… Oops, the glue is
going everywhere now. It happens…
with the winning team. – Do you know what’s before Easter?
– No. – My birthday?
– Yes. We have a Question of the Day
from ”Bellisen 1”, she writes: “If Alma and Harry got to choose which country
or city to live in, which would they choose?” – We can’t choose? I also want to choose.
– It’s more fun to hear Alma and Harry’s answers. – Yes.
– Can I go first? Yes. I’d probably choose Sweden. – Do you think that Sweden is the best country?
– Yes, because like, you can speak in Spanish and… What? Swedish… You mean that you can speak Swedish
and everyone understands you? Yes. It’s easiest to make friends in Sweden,
you get good toys that are of good quality, and such. I see. Yes, you’re right. The quality isn’t as good
in other countries. No, things can be a bit scrubby. And city in Sweden? Stockholm, or could you
imagine living somewhere else in Sweden? In that case, in skiing…
I mean, in the Swedish mountains. Nice. I want to live in
India, Kerala, Varkala. – How fun. So it made such a big impression on you?
– Mm. We had a great time in India, but you know what?
Everything there is closed now. Everything. Your school,
Harry’s preschool. That’s how it is all over the world.
Things just close. No! – Not for good.
– Oh, good. – They will open again.
– Yay! You have to adapt, like with everything right now.
The same goes for your party, Alma. You’ll be celebrated, of course. But maybe not
how you want to, and maybe not right now. Maybe it’ll be outdoors, or maybe we’ll postpone it
because we can’t even be outdoors. We don’t know. This is a time for adaptation.
Everyone has to adapt. – Want to know a secret?
– What? – I think it’s so boring, all of it. I think it’s so sad.
– I think a lot of people feel the same way. Yes! And we can all think that together,
and make the best of it. One has to do what they did in India –
look inward for the answers. It’s getting deep now.
It’s getting deep. Yes. Om… The mood has dropped a bit. I needed some dark fabric
to make a jacket. I looked in Harry’s closet
and found an old tank top that’s too small. I think he got a bit sad.
He walked off. Harry… Harry, my friend. I’m sorry. I’m sorry if you got sad.
I should’ve asked you first. I can replace it with a tank top that fits, one that’s nice
and comfy. And maybe another piece of clothing too. It’s good to remember that during these times
it helps business owners if one does some shopping. We can go and shop,
just you and me. – And maybe buy a magazine?
– A magazine. Yes, we… – For me.
– A superhero magazine? Mm, one where you
get a LEGO figure. We will see. Then we can read it,
and you can wear your new tank top. And play with your LEGO figure
while I’m reading for you. – Mm.
– Mm. – Come here, Harry. Let’s finish up and then win.
– You’re almost… – When this is done, I want to be with Leif.
– Yes! – Leif is Harry’s best friend.
– In the neighborhood. He lives on the same block. – I saw that like, all my friends…
– The boys in the neighborhood are out playing. – We have to get done then, Harry.
– Let’s hurry. We are done! You are all very lucky that we edit our videos,
or else this one would’ve been several hours long. – Yes.
– It took much longer than we had imagined. Who should start presenting? – Me.
– Okay. This one first? Yes. So, this is
a slimy little monster. It loves devils,
and the devils are kind and so is it. I think it’s very nice,
it has lots of eyes. Eyes and glitter.
Harry got to decide. This is an Indian. It’s an Easter Indian. I like the hat. Or, what’s it called?
The Indian feathers. This is the Easter Princess. She has a really fancy crown on her head.
It’s looks like a ball. Then she has lots of these snazzy things.
No mouth or nose, but she’s fine. – But she has eyes.
– Yes. She can breathe and smell with her eyes. And here is Nutty Professor. Nutty-Duck-Professor. The Nutty-Alcohol-Professor. Yes, he’s been drinking
too much alcohol! And he’s a little sniffly, so when you
push down he blows his nose. If you think that we won,
comment “Alma and Axel”. If you think these two are the best,
comment “Mommy and Joanna”. No… I mean
“Harry and Joanna”. Yes, exactly. Thank you for watching this video! Please leave a thumbs up, or down. And wash you hands,
and take care until next time. Bye bye!